もっと例文: 1 2
- The absence of an article about it on WP must be an accidental omission.
- The lack of " ch ", as well as the few other consonants found in French, may merely be an accidental omission due to the small sample of vocabulary.
- The words of the original " je eusse cest livret mis en latin . . . mais . . . je l'ay mis en rMmant " were mistranslated as if " je eusse " meant " I had " instead of " I should have ", and then ( whether of fraudulent intent or by the error of a copyist thinking to supply an accidental omission ) the words were added " and translated it aen out of Frensche into Englyssche . " M鋞zner seems to have been the first to show that the current English text cannot possibly have been made by Mandeville himself.
- This was met by threats on my talk page, stating that my accidental omission to login would next time " result in further action that may result in your being blocked, " later adding " Having reverted once logged out ( as you acknowledge above ) and three times logged in, you have now violated WP : 3RR, and refuse to abide by WP : BRD, which requires an article be left at status quo during discussion ( if you can call that squabbling session on the talk page a discussion . ) You also refuse to abide by WP : NPA not only with me, but with other editors.
- As example, Frizzelle provided the roster from the mainland portion of the European tour : " Annemat, Atomika, B . Q . ( whose band name is Red Dot, but no one calls her that ), Bluer Than You, Bookworm, Brassbelle, D . P . Punkass ( " My whole name is Dread Pirate Punkass, but in print I like to be D . P . Punkass " ), DK Pan, Flash, Grey Filastine, Hawtpantz, Ice Frog, In Phase, Megor, Mildred, Mr . Rose, the Professor, Ramon, Satsuma, Skunk, Spider, and Violet . " [ With accidental omission of mc sub-zero permafrost ].