もっと例文: 1 2
- Interestingly enough in terms of tonnage the afore-mentioned was a bigger problem than accidental pollution.
- It, thus, enables the plant to deal with accidental pollution which is frequent in surface water.
- Environmental To identify the potential for sudden and accidental pollution exposures, in addition to current issues.
- The primary reason for the reduction in accidental pollution cases lies with Ukraine's economic crisis, which has forced many plants to either reduce or completely halt production, the committee said.
- But a recent study in Houston found that pollutants in the air were far greater than what was reported by industries, indicating that refineries either don't know or won't tell how much accidental pollution their responsible for.