もっと例文: 1 2
- "Will Pepsico's announcement prompt an official inquiry into the accounting arrangements ?"
- The industry has long claimed that in 1989 Congress changed some accounting arrangements used by savings and loans.
- But the commission evidently did not object to accounting arrangements that softened the impact on earnings after Aetna bought Prudential Healthcare last summer.
- Within a few months, he had re-negotiated the supply and accounting arrangements then in place with the War Office for maintaining and supplying the AIF.
- For example, they got a memo from the company's auditor three years ago outlining " high risk " accounting arrangements that pushed the limits of accepted practice.