もっと例文: 1 2 3
- Secondly, India has a very strong accounting base which has its roots in the international accounting standards.
- The government proposes a historical accounting based on limited statistical sampling and transaction-by-transaction analysis.
- In his biennial message to the legislature in 1910, Willson called for a uniform system of accounting based on legislation recently passed in the neighboring state of Indiana.
- Growth accounting based productivity models were introduced in the 1980s ( Loggerenberg van, 1982, Bechler, 1984 ) to be used in management accounting but they did not gain on as management tools.
- The same day, she was transferred from the administration of the Naval Officer in Charge, Sydney, to that of the Commanding Officer Pacific Coast, with her accounting base changed from to.