もっと例文: 1 2
- in 1748 , after his father ' s death , he became an accounting officer and succeeded his father .
- on august 5 , 1867 he became an accounting officer , called osanyomono (salary of 40 hyo [approximately 2880 liters ] of rice ).
- he was born as the child of masanoshin yasutomi , who was a feudal retainer working as kanjogata (an accounting officer ) in the ashimori domain .
- kanjo bugyo was a governmental post in the edo period and the highest accounting officer , who was in charge of finance and control of the tenryo (the areas controlled directly by the bakufu ).
- when he was young , he learned at atsutane hirata , a scholar of japanese classical literature , and was recognized by nariakira shimazu , the lord of satsuma domain and appointed a county accounting officer .