もっと例文: 1 2 3
- The compound " orcneas " is designated " evil spirits " above, but its accurate meaning is uncertain.
- The accurate meaning of Egyptian hieroglyphs were not deciphered until 1824 when Jean-Fran鏾is Champollion finally solved the riddle through his study of the Rosetta stone.
- The closing admin admitted " prima facie " consensus . " Prima facie " has precise and accurate meaning in the present discussion.
- In their new book, the Temples have also retranslated many of the Greek botanical and zoological references, rendering a more accurate meaning to the fables, they said.
- "But for right now, though, " he said, " I have my hands full transmitting the accurate meaning behind the message ."