もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6
- It also reacts with alcohols and amines to produce acetate esters and acetamides, respectively.
- A couple of examples of trimethylsilylating agents include trimethylsilyl chloride and bis ( trimethylsilyl ) acetamide.
- Tinnunculite is chemically similar to other organic minerals : guanine, uricite; also acetamide, kladnoite.
- Alternatively acetamide can be obtained in excellent yield via ammonolysis of acetylacetone under conditions commonly used in reductive amination.
- Acetamide is a very common solvent-- it can hydrolyse into ammonia and acetic acid ( both of which smell ).