もっと例文: 1 2
- In November 2011, Acheson House became the base for the Edinburgh World Heritage Trust.
- Early projects included the rebuilding of Eaglescarnie, near Haddington and the restoration of Acheson House in Edinburgh.
- "' Acheson House "'is a 17th-century house in the Old Town of Edinburgh, Scotland.
- The "'Edward G . Acheson House "'at 908 Main St . in carborundum and the likely site of its invention.
- Sir Archibald and his wife, Margaret Hamilton, built Acheson House in 1633, but he may never have lived there, dying the following year.