もっと例文: 1 2
- The first light emitting diodes were produced using silicon carbide from the Acheson process.
- In the manufacture of synthetic graphite, the Acheson process is run for approximately 20 hours, with currents of 200 MW ).
- Silicon carbide was a useful material in jewelry making due to its abrasive properties, and this was the first commercial application of the Acheson process.
- In 1893, after Eugene's death, Maybery questioned a presentation that to him indicated the Cowles patents were infringed by the Edward Acheson ( Acheson process ).
- Born in Washington, Pennsylvania, he was the inventor of the Acheson process, which is still used to make Silicon carbide ( carborundum ) and later a manufacturer of carborundum and graphite.