- Rehman Automobile and Electric Works, Lahore may be reckoned as pioneers in West Pakistan in the production of lead acid accumulators.
- A batteries were initially 2 volts, being lead acid accumulators, but with the introduction of all dry battery radios, 1.4 volts became more common.
- Voltage depends on the requirements of the specific light source and usually ranges from 1.2V for a single NiMH cell, to 12V for a lead-acid accumulator.
- The electrical power for these fuzing mechanisms and the firing mechanisms of the 72-lens, implosion device came from lead-acid accumulators located in the tail of the Blue Danube casing.
- :: : : : : : : : : Out of curiosity I looked at Immersion heater 12V . The manufactures are obviously assuming ( as they are entitled to ) a terminal voltage of a properly charged lead acid accumulator to be 13.7V, in order to claim a thermal power output of 200 watts.