もっと例文: 1 2 3
- Even the most enthusiastic backers of a French role in Africa acknowledge times have changed.
- Even Jackson, who has steadfastly stood by his core group, acknowledged time is growing short.
- Most, including the filmmakers, acknowledge time had to be compressed to keep the audience's interest.
- Greeting people, Constantinescu acknowledged times were hard.
- Arifin said Abudrrahman was now able to speak clearly and his capability to acknowledge time and place were getting better.