もっと例文: 1 2
- Particular attention was given to acoustic conditions for the enjoyment of recorded music.
- The hall features ideal acoustic conditions for classical concerts.
- The creek name became widely publicized when a highway alternative for the acoustics conditions within this watershed.
- There is a recorded case, under freak acoustic conditions, of the human voice being detectable at a distance of 10 ?miles across still water at night.
- As the hall particularly features ideal acoustic conditions for classical concerts, one of its estimators is a worldwide renowned Mozart expert who grew up in Graz, conductor Nikolaus Harnoncourt.