もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
- The earliest versions used acoustic couplers or key phones; then smaller terminals with internal modems.
- So why is somebody making a device that uses an acoustic coupler to check e-mail?
- His acoustic coupler is known as the Weitbrecht Modem.
- Early on, some chasers carried acoustic couplers to download batches of raw surface and upper air data from payphones.
- Acoustic couplers were sensitive to external noise and depended on the widespread standardization of the dimensions of telephone handsets.