もっと例文: 1 2
- Audio feedback can result from the acoustic coupling created when callers must be heard on a loudspeaker.
- For acoustic coupling, low-frequency, high-amplitude vocalizations are necessary for long-distance transmission.
- Common causes of echo include impedance mismatches in analog circuitry and acoustic coupling of the transmit and receive signal at the receiving end.
- According to Vadic, the change in frequency assignments made the 212 intentionally incompatible with acoustic coupling, thereby locking out many potential modem manufacturers.
- Echoes in this case did not include long echoes caused by acoustic coupling, but did include short echoes caused by impedance mismatches in the 2-wire local loop to the telephone exchange.