もっと例文: 1 2
- These some of the main acoustic cues, but there are more.
- Acoustic cues associated with perceived sexual orientation generally agreed with acoustic findings as a function of actual sexual orientation.
- The initial auditory signal is compared with visual information primarily lip movement to extract acoustic cues and phonetic information.
- Using this device, Alvin Liberman and colleagues discovered acoustic cues for the perception of phonetic segments ( consonants and vowels ).
- Fundamental frequency, the main acoustic cue for the percept " pitch ", can be varied through a variety of means.