もっと例文: 1 2
- His land-loving and acquisitive instincts are very sharp.
- Yet if there is one hallmark of the winner-wants-all mind-set, it's the acquisitive instinct gone wild.
- Spring must stimulate human acquisitive instincts : It is a busy season for buying, whether at flea markets, shops, auctions or shows.
- And we can see all the old acquisitive instincts kick in when she slips on the jeweler's loupe and is obviously turned on by the diamonds.
- On the one hand, it is the story of the acquisitive instinct of a greedy Marwari businessman, who would spare no expenses or ways to get what he desires, even if it is at the cost of murdering some innocents and bribing the willing.