act on adviceの例文
もっと例文: 1 2
- On July 26, 1999, the National Assembly enacted the Lhengye Zhungtsho Act on advice of the King.
- He said : " The Governor-General must act on advice, except in relation to her most important role, that of constitutional guardian.
- The PCAC comprises one chairman, and two members who are selected by the Malta President and act on advice of the Prime Minister.
- His application is being considered by the Department of Employment, which acts on advice from the Football Association, the Premier League and the Professional Footballers'Association.
- Prosecutors in both countries blamed airline officials for cutting corners on safety operations while also saying that they failed to act on advice that the pilots did not meet the necessary aviation standards.