act on campusの例文
もっと例文: 1 2
- Proposed measures include notifying students of hate crimes or other discriminatory acts on campus.
- Since the code would define rape differently from the law, a punishable act on campus wouldn't necessary be considered a crime.
- The Dalai Lama's last act on campus yesterday was to thank about 40 students and faculty members who worked on various aspects of his visit.
- When interviewed on the radio by Marcus Lush on 14 September 2007, she referred to the members of ACT on Campus as " left wingers ".
- On 28 November 2000, the group's name was changed to'ACTivists', became ACT on Campus in 2004 and then Young ACT in 2014.