act on petitionの例文
- Emperor Wuzong similarly declined to act on petitions on Zhang's behalf.
- The panel acts on petitions by the public to open or close streets to vending.
- In the United States, the " act on petition " has been used in maritime cases.
- "' Act on petition "'is a " summary process " used in probate, ecclesiastical and divorce cases, designed to handle matters which are too complex for simple motion.
- In " Galman v . Pamaran ", 139 SCRA 349 ( 1985 ), the Court refused to act on petitions for habeas corpus filed in behalf of 3 lawyers who had been arrested and detained without warrants of arrest, ruling that the petitions were mooted by the subsequent filing of criminal informations for rebellion against the lawyers.