もっと例文: 1 2
- Actinomorphic flowers are also called radially symmetrical or regular flowers.
- In the tribe Ochneae, all of the species have actinomorphic flowers.
- The inflorescence has 3-5 campanulate actinomorphic flowers, about in diameter, with five free sepals and five free petals.
- "' Peloria "'or a "'peloric flower "'refers to an aberration in which a plant that normally produces zygomorphic flowers produces actinomorphic flowers instead.
- ""'Ramonda " "'is a genus of three species of flowering plants in the perennials which form rosettes of crinkly leaves with nearly actinomorphic flowers, borne on leafless stems in spring.