もっと例文: 1 2
- This study found that LJP was highly associated with Actinobacillus actinomycetemcomitans.
- Microaerophile bacteria Actinomyces actinomycetemcomitans, Campylobacter rectus, and Eikenella corrodens also may play a role in chronic periodontitis.
- And they have been used to specifically target and kill P . gingivalis 381 and A . actinomycetemcomitans 67 bacterial infections in the jaw.
- These bacteria include Porphyromonas gingivalis, Prevotella intermedia, and Actinobacillus actinomycetemcomitans . Bacterial plaque initiates a nonspecific host inflammatory response with the intention of eliminating necrotic cells and harmful bacteria.
- "Aggregatibacter actinomycetemcomitans " ( Aa ) is one of the most efficient causative pathogens in this disease, Tetracycline seems affecting Aa better ( 250 mg 3 times daily for 2 weeks ).