もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
- Actinomycin is a complex molecule that intercalates DNA and prevents RNA synthesis.
- The systematic name of this enzyme class is "'actinomycin lactonohydrolase " '.
- Actinomycin-D is believed to produce its cytotoxic effects by binding DNA and inhibiting RNA synthesis.
- Actinomycin D and its fluorescent derivative, 7-aminoactinomycin D ( 7-AAD ), are used as stains in microscopy and flow cytometry applications.
- Animal studies have shown actinomycin-D is corrosive to skin, irritating to the eyes and mucous membranes of the respiratory tract and highly toxic by the oral route.