もっと例文: 1 2
- I need the accursian gloss on the distinction between roman actions of the actio de recepto and actio furti.
- The plaintiff could also institute an " actio furti " ( a personal action ) to punish the defendant.
- The plaintiff could also institute an " actio furti " ( a personal action ) in order to punish the defendant.
- The " actio furti prohibiti " could be pursued against anyone who declined a search with witnesses, with four-times damages.
- Probably in classical law it was barred by " actio furti ", but under Justinian it was still available for any excess recoverable by it.