activity accountingの例文

例文

  1. Approximately 92 percent of operating revenue is generated by tuition, with other operations and fundraising activities accounting for the remaining 8 percent.
  2. In 2009, the private sector was estimated to constitute 86.4 % of the economy, with federal government activity accounting for 4.3 % and state and local government activity ( including federal transfers ) the remaining 9.3 %.

隣接する単語

  1. "activities room"の例文
  2. "activitists"の例文
  3. "activity"の例文
  4. "activity - based costing"の例文
  5. "activity account"の例文
  6. "activity against radar coverage"の例文
  7. "activity amount"の例文
  8. "activity analysis"の例文
  9. "activity approach"の例文
  10. "activity approach class"の例文
  11. "activity - based costing"の例文
  12. "activity account"の例文
  13. "activity against radar coverage"の例文
  14. "activity amount"の例文
パソコン版で見る

著作権 © 2023 WordTech 株式会社