もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5
- It may or may not reflect actual means of decision making historically.
- Additional tests are being done on tissue samples to better determine the actual means of death, Carrier said.
- The table below shows the solar years of both systems in comparison with the actual mean tropical year.
- "It is a balance between legitimate requests for restitution and actual means of the government, " said Justice Minister Miroslav Separovic.
- The subterfuge was probably successful in part due to Pearl s typical dress style, in avoiding arousing suspicions of his actual means.