もっと例文: 1 2
- Frequently used topical retinoids include adapalene, isotretinoin, retinol, tazarotene, and tretinoin.
- Clindamycin and adapalene in combination are also more effective than either drug alone, although adverse effects are more frequent.
- The risk or severity of adverse effects can be increased when Chlortetracycline is combined with Acitretin, Adapalene, or Alitretinoin.
- They include tazarotene ( sold by Allergan under the name Tazorac ) and and adapalene ( sold by Galderma under the name Differin ).
- "' Adapalene "'is a third-generation topical retinoid primarily used in the treatment of mild-moderate off-label to treat keratosis pilaris as well as other skin conditions.