もっと例文: 1 2
- Also in 1979, Frederick Szalay and Eric Delson placed " Indraloris " in its own tribe, Indralorisini, within Adapidae.
- They then placed the two genera in a separate subfamily of Adapidae, called Sivaladapinae because that name was published two months before Indralorisini.
- "' Adapinae "'is a subfamily within the extinct primate family Adapidae primarily found in Europe until the end of the Eocene.
- "' Caenopithecinae "'is a subfamily within the extinct primate family Adapidae, found in Europe and northern Africa from the Eocene to the Oligocene.
- Early representatives of the Omomyidae and Adapidae appear suddenly at the beginning of the Eocene ( 59 mya ) in North America, Europe, and Asia, and are the earliest known crown primates.