もっと例文: 1 2 3
- "' Notharctidae "'is an extinct adapiform primates found primarily in North America and Europe.
- The relationship between adapiform and lemuriform primates has not been clearly demonstrated, so the position of adapiforms as a paraphyletic stem group is questionable.
- ""'Sulaimanius " "'is a genus of adapiform primate that lived in Asia during the late early Eocene.
- Adapiform primates were among the first primates to exhibit a set of adaptations for life in the trees, such as grasping hands, binocular vision, and flexible backs.
- A conservative estimate for the divergence of Darwinius masillae ", demonstrated both adapiform and simian traits, making it a transitional form between the prosimian and simian lineages.