もっと例文: 1 2
- An adaptive management paradigm is the missing element in current attempts to transform businesses into adaptive organizations.
- "This is an adaptive organization, a very dynamic organization, " said Jerrold M . Post, director of the political psychology program at George Washington University.
- Practopoiesis is a theory of adaptive organization of living systems in which autopoiesis of an " organism " or a " cell " occurs through allopoiesis among its " components ".
- Finally, William E . Fulmer, author of " Shaping the Adaptive Organization " ( Amacom, 2000 ), finds adaptability to be at the core of the new communication style needed in today's workplace.
- Integrating these services into a coordinated strategy for organization development ( OD ) can also strengthen business continuity planning and facilitate the transition from a static to an adaptive organization, i . e ., an organization that is able to effectively adapt to changes in signals from its external operating environment.