もっと例文: 1 2
- APC is related to linear predictive coding ( LPC ) in that both use adaptive predictors.
- In such scenarios, two-level adaptive predictor works more efficiently than a saturation counter.
- The advantage of the two-level adaptive predictor is that it can quickly learn to predict an arbitrary repetitive pattern.
- A two-level adaptive predictor with globally shared history buffer and pattern history table is called a " gshare " predictor if it Atom processors.
- A two-level adaptive predictor remembers the history of the last n occurrences of the branch and uses one saturating counter for each of the possible 2 n history patterns.