もっと例文: 1 2
- The listener's speech reception threshold ( SRT ) for target sentences is calculated using an adaptive procedure.
- Probability-based samples implement a sampling plan with specified probabilities ( perhaps adapted probabilities specified by an adaptive procedure ).
- Bayesian and maximum-likelihood adaptive procedures behave, from the observer's perspective, similar to the staircase procedures.
- The structure of the scheme of the tests involved in a non-adaptive procedure is known as a " pooling design ".
- Lai and Robbins designed adaptive procedures to estimate M'( \ theta ^ * ) such that \ theta _ n has minimal asymptotic variance.