もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6
- In modern color theory, also known as the RGB color model, red, green and blue are additive primary colors.
- Color televisions are based on using phosphors of the three additive primary colors ( red, green and blue, RGB ).
- Each layer recorded one of the additive primaries and was processed to produce a dye image in the complementary subtractive primary.
- Red, green, and blue lights, representing the three basic additive primary colors of the RGB color system, red, green, and blue
- Red, green, and blue are the additive primary colors normally used in additive color systems such as projectors and computer terminals.