もっと例文: 1 2
- In order for this question to have meaning, A must have both additive structure and multiplicative structure.
- All drumming patterns could be interpreted within an additive structure, supporting the idea of a universal ametrical organization scheme for rhythm.
- The evidence needed was the presence of " additive structure " a concept comprehensively treated by the German mathematician Otto H鰈der ( H鰈der, 1901 ).
- The formulation process is aimed at developing better additive structures by altering the molecular design of our lubricants, anti corrosion products, engine parts detergents, emulsifiers and others.
- However, Stevens's reaction was not to conduct experiments to test for the presence of additive structure in sensations, but instead to render the conclusions of the Ferguson committee null and void by proposing a new theory of measurement: