もっと例文: 1 2 3
- To ADFI president Catherine Picard, the LDS church was " a movement with cultic deviances ".
- As of 31 December 2004, UNADFI was composed of 26 ADFI associations and totaled 1, 520 member families.
- The religious group is criticized by French anti-cult associations, including CCMM and ADFI which considered it as a cult.
- In the daily faxes that ADFI, France s powerful anti-cult organization, sends out to every major newspaper in France, the Raelians are a primary target.
- In its periodical, anti-cult association ADFI stated that it is " regularly contacted by families or individuals facing conflictual and painful situations because of the membership of a relative into this movement ".