もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5
- The students remained for nearly three hours until adjourning to a mass meeting at the First Baptist Church.
- Unfortunately for their mother, the boys did not bother adjourning to the nearest gym for these sweaty tutorials.
- Meanwhile, Hazan insists she's adjourning to her ikebana ( Japanese flower arranging ) or maybe making pottery.
- Adjourning to a nearby schoolhouse for an impromptu conference, they devised a compromise whereby the Lebanese Army would escort the Marines into the city.
- Some high-ranking House Republicans are insisting that Congress stay in session to hear evidence against Clinton instead of adjourning to campaign for the fall elections.