もっと例文: 1 2 3
- On 27 January, Labour set down an adjournment motion.
- The Adjournment Motion was subsequently rejected with voice vote.
- On 7 December 1893 Lee carried an adjournment motion in Parliament which censured the Attorney General Edmund Barton and the Minister for Justice Secretary for Public Works.
- Before the adjournment motion was defeated, the House voted Saturday for a limited spending bill to reopen offices that deal with Medicare, Social Security and veterans'claims.
- During the National Assembly of 2002 and 2007, she was an active member of the opposition involved in a number of questions, calling attention notices, adjournment motions, resolutions and motions.