- But this administrative authorization is provisional and it was valid until 31 December 2013.
- LAUSD policy forbids advertising, sales and " soliciting for any cause whatsover " of students on campus without board or administrative authorization.
- All activities that can have a significant impact on the environment must obtain an administrative authorization and are subject to heavy regulation by several different agencies.
- The government rejected this interpretation, stating that the converting of licenses into administrative authorizations did not mean a license renewal, just a census of broadcasters.
- A 1987 decree during Jaime Lusinchi's presidential term gave RCTV a 20-year license, but the network claimed that the failure of the National Telecommunications Commission to issue an administrative authorization by 12 June 2002 automatically granted the channel a 20-year license renewal.