もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- The club's training and administrative base remained at Windy Hill until 2013.
- A planned administrative base, a fort and a few British residences were set up.
- The club retained the venue as its training and administrative base, despite moving its home games.
- Peach Springs survived as the administrative base of the Hualapai tribe but suffered irreparable economic damage.
- The parties and their positions about " consultative " talks at Stormont, Britain's administrative base in Northern Ireland.