administrative boundary lineの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3
- On 15 April 2014, three Georgian journalists were detained near an administrative boundary line of South Ossetia.
- However, there is the heavy Russian military and FSB border guard presence along the Abkhaz-Georgia proper administrative boundary line ( ABL ) in the Gali district.
- The installation of a security fence along the 400 kilometre Georgian-South Ossetian administrative boundary line ( ABL ) had a huge impact on the lives of local people.
- On 2 October 2013, Secretary-General Anders Fogh Rasmussen expressed concern over Moscow's activities to install fences along the administrative boundary lines of Abkhazia and South Ossetia.
- In October 2013, US State Department spokeswoman Marie Harf denounced the erection of fences and other physical barriers by Russian security forces along the administrative boundary lines of the occupied territories of Georgia.