もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6
- He continued to work on royal administrative business after his election and consecration.
- The inefficiency in administrative business tasks irritated him, and he wanted to digitize the world.
- The court was responsible for some administrative business that eventually became the separate Court of Aldermen.
- Much of the court's administrative business was delegated to committees of magistrates, who had specific responsibilities.
- However, USA will continue to operate in an administrative business capacity to manage government contract close-out requirements.