もっと例文: 1 2 3 4
- The administrative case charges Jett with securities fraud and books and records violations.
- An administrative case against the brokers is still pending, the commissioner's office said Monday.
- Bernstein's testimony came in the third week of the SEC's civil administrative case against Jett in New York.
- He may be removed by the President if found guilty of an administrative case or a criminal act during his tenure.
- Following the election, he broke ties with Maliksi when he filed an administrative case against Maliksi before the May 2007 elections.