もっと例文: 1 2 3
- Marco Polo, an Italian guest of the Emperor Kubilai, mandarin administrative class.
- After graduating in 1931 Peter passed the Civil Service Examination for admission to the administrative class.
- With no major campaigns to fight, the samurai were transforming from a warrior to an administrative class.
- He characterises the EU's appropriation of political power, by-passing democracy, as a coup d'閠at by the administrative classes of Europe.
- Similarly, the Taro Revolt, which started on July 12, 1694 would create internal divisions and tensions between the peasant and administrative classes on the island.