もっと例文: 1 2
- I'd appreciate an administrative closure here . ( talk ) 03 : 54, 3 June 2011 ( UTC)
- A co-ordinating administrator of the English Wikipedia RfC, Fluffernutter, stated that no fixed target date for the administrative closure of the RfC at hand is set.
- In 2011 she won a Lifetime Achievement Award from the NT Research and Innovation Board for the Crocodile Islands Initiative in honour of her ongoing struggle to save her homelands from administrative closure.
- This is incorrect, and I rarely contest administrative closure, there is a clear "'lack of consensus "'with policy based reasoning for inclusion vastly stronger than deletion rationale.
- Article was deleted due to copyright issues that went unaddressed for more than 7 days . Administrative closure without prejudice to relist in case of recreation of an article that addresses the copyright issues, as no consensus was reached at the time of closure . "'