もっと例文: 1 2 3
- Administrative College, the barracks of the Imperial Guard at Spandau and several arms factories.
- Tsiamalili enrolled at the Administrative College of Papua New Guinea in Port Moresby during the 1960s.
- This was followed by two years in the period 1971 73, as Management Training Officer at the Administrative College of Papua New Guinea.
- Of another 123 bureaucrats found to be barely qualified, 106 were ordered to attend a three-month training course at an administrative college.
- Unlike many of France's political elite, Montebourg never attended the country's prestigious administrative college, the Ecole Nationale d'Administration.