- In many instances, administrative communications were addressed to priests for circulation among their parishioners.
- Telecom on the other hand caters to Safety related, Operational and Administrative communication needs of the Huge IR network.
- The use of LSV in Valencia has, however, diminished and is restricted to administrative communications and occasional usage in the media.
- But in an interview Wednesday, Simmons said she also took pride in less flashy accomplishments of her tenure, like creating the post of provost and simplifying the lines of administrative communication.
- The British government had obvious uses for the cables in maintaining administrative communications with governors throughout its empire, as well as in engaging other nations diplomatically and communicating with its military units in wartime.