もっと例文: 1 2
- Along with technological and administrative innovations, Garza also implemented social ones.
- Nicholas continued these administrative innovations, but made the ministers responsible solely to him.
- Clark was closely involved with most of the administrative innovations of the church while he was in the First Presidency.
- Tipu introduced a number of administrative innovations during his rule, including his coinage, a new Mauludi lunisolar calendar, and a new land revenue system which initiated the growth of Mysore silk industry.
- As with the people's committees and other administrative innovations since the revolution, the revolutionary committees fit the pattern of imposing a new element on the existing subnational system of government rather than eliminating or consolidating already existing structures.