- Moreover, the court cannot review administrative legislation.
- However, more usually, the process whereby a bill becomes an Act is well prescribed in general constitutional or administrative legislation.
- In previous years the impact of German administrative legislation on the development of the relevant legal framework of Armenia has been obvious.
- One question is if international trade agreements have much value without a global harmonisation in VAT tax administrative legislation between the agreeing parts.
- But Gingrich also left open the possibility that the Republicans would counter Clinton's threatened vetos by attaching measures he opposes to routine fiscal and administrative legislation that could not be easily vetoed without disrupting government operations.