もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5
- The local airport's runways belong to the Navy Aviation ( BACE, standing for Base Aeronaval Comandante Espora ).
- In July 1981 the unit returned to the Comandante Espora air naval base ( Base Aeronaval Comandante Espora ) in Argentina.
- Their primary role is to provide air cover for a fleet, an aeronaval group, a convoy & a littoral point.
- The National Aeronaval Service has a Marine battalion, aviation security police group, an air group, naval squadron and SAR unit.
- The " Rubis " also took part in " Operation Trident ", the 1999 bombing campaign over Yugoslavia, by protecting the aeronaval group.