もっと例文: 1 2
- The hangars shelter many antique and classic aircraft, including a 1947 glider, and a 1946 Aeronca Champion.
- The company holds PMAs for Aeronca Champion, Bellanca Citabria, Bellanca Decathlon, Aeronca Scout, Cessna, Piper and Taylorcraft.
- The VJ-22 is a high-winged monoplane, using the wings from an Aeronca Champion or tailwheel undercarriage is provided.
- On February 7, Harry McQuinn flew into the Speedway, landing his Aeronca Champion airplane on the backstretch, arriving to personally deliver his entry for the race.
- No one was sure how the Aeronca Champion, a small two-seat plane from the 1950s, took off by itself Wednesday afternoon from a small farm airstrip.