もっと例文: 1 2
- Another type of manual aesthesiometer is used to test lower thresholds of touch or pain.
- In 1858, he devised an aesthesiometer, a device for measuring tactile sensitivity of the skin.
- Also, a "'thermal aesthesiometer "'is used to determine sensitivity of thermal stimuli.
- An non-intrusive device called a "'corneal aesthesiometer "'is used to test cornea nerve sensitivity by using a controlled pulse of air as stimulation.
- The Semmes-Weinstein Aesthesiometer, and its variant the Weinstein Enhanced Sensory Test ( WEST, e . g ., WEST-hand ), present nylon monofilaments of approximately the same length ( 38 mm ) and of varying diameters.